httpdASM is a web server (httpd), written in ASM, running on Windows or DOS.
The main features of this server are:
The PHP5 ISAPI module has been successfully tested with httpdASM. If the
Jasp ISAPI extension is installed, httpdASM is able to support
MS-style Active Server Pages (ASP) written in VBScript or JSript.
- supports HTTP 1.1 (reusable connections)
- supports ISAPI extensions
On Windows httpdASM can run as
On DOS httpdASM can only run as a console application with the help
of a packet driver
and the HX DOS extender.
- GUI application
- Console application
- Service (NT platforms only)
The GUI interface of the server:
The console interface of the server:
The ISAPI support is restricted to:
- only ISAPI extensions are supported, no ISAPI filters
- GetServerVariable: supported variables are:
- ServerSupportFunction: Functions meaningful to filters only
aren't implemented. Implemented are:
There may exist other restrictions I'm currently not aware of.