Masm32 is a software packet which includes tools to build Win32
applications with Masm. It contains:
The Masm32 licence is limited to create binaries for MS Windows
(see details here),
which sounds strange and might limit its usefulness. The license also tells that Masm32 cannot be used to create
"open source" software ( which is pure nonsense of course ).
- Masm v6.14, Link, RC - tools from Microsoft (originally contained in the Windows 98 DDK).
- WINDOWS.INC - include file in Masm syntax declaring Win32 equates, typedefs and structures
- MACROS.ASM - a macro "library" ( slightly inspired by BASIC ).
- KERNEL32.INC/USER32.INC/... - contain prototypes for Masm's INVOKE directive
- KERNEL32.LIB/USER32.LIB/... - import libraries in MS-COFF format
- MASM32.LIB - a library of simple functions. Source (Masm syntax) is included.
- some tools and source code samples
There's also a forum for Masm32.
Be aware that it isn't a generic "assembly language forum",
it's rather about programming Win32 applications in (Masm-style) assembly.